Sunday, April 11, 2010

Travel around the world

It's mid April, and to think that within a short span of 3 months, I've gone to 2 of the world's most well known cities and came back. Hong Kong & Bangkok.

I remember ST used to insist that I must visit Hong Kong & Bangkok, after he came back from this 2 places many years back, and I've always asked him what is there to see. In Hong Kong - another metropolitan city with sky scraper and concrete jungle, and in Bangkok - the jam..?

It's not that I don't enjoy learning other nation's culture, style of living, architecture, etc which is of interest to me, please don't get me wrong. It's just that, if I have a choice in choosing to go for a vacation, I would always prefer the sea and the beach or the hill over concrete jungle, traffic jam, crowd, etc. I mean, if I get to choose to go for a holiday, obviously I would prefer a place where I can relax, instead of getting myself stressed out, right? So, somehow this 2 places has always been at the bottom of my list.

So when ST told me that he will be going for his sales conference in Hong Kong and his training in Bangkok, and that he will be having a room all to himself anyhow, I thought perhaps this is the right time for me to tag along. Further more, all his business trip events are held mostly in 5 star hotels. So even if I don't enjoy the 2 cities, at least I get to enjoy the hotel facilities.. ;-)

The summary of my Bangkok trip will be posted in batches. Stay tuned for more..

Off to JB tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails