Saturday, August 28, 2010

What's Up, Doc?







Meet my ex from the U. Took this picture during one of my photography assignment. Nice lighting and angle, eh? One of my master piece.

Yeah, I wish..

Naaah… just pulling your legs. Gotcha didn’t I…?



Just like any other ladies, I love looking at guys’ great bodies and in my personal opinion, a perfect body should be something like the one above. I can’t stand it if a guy has too much muscle to the point it bulges, coz that is what I consider scary (you know, like those Mr Universe kind). I don’t know, I just don’t seem to know how to appreciate guys with bulging muscles.

I scanned the pix above from a calendar that ST bought for me from oversea many years back, and I’m still keeping it coz I just love looking at those gorgeous bodies.. ;-)

Here’s another one. Drool your heart out..





Uh.. ST is gonna have me barbecued for dinner tonight..



             *******************************************

I bought an eco-friendly bag from Coffee Bean this week. Love it. Love it more because it’s Coffee Bean’s. Yeah, I know, I’m a sucker for this kind of stuffs.. ;-)







Love it because it's very large when you expand it, can put in lots of grocery stuffs.






Anyway, I was back in Penang last weekend, and was hanging around the house in the garden, swinging on the swing, when I remembered that ST told me that mom’s cactus produced a very unique flower. So I whipped out my camera and snapped a few pictures.


This is the cactus.





This is the close up on the flower.





Cute little purple blossoms in our garden.





We tried to go back to Edelweiss for a quick lunch one afternoon, because I wanted to try their “rosti”, but I wanted even more to go and pull the rope that I saw in my last trip (ref to my earlier blog by clicking here). Unfortunately, they were close on Monday. 

This isn’t gonna stop me from discovering what happens if someone were to pull the rope. My cousin sis still won’t say a word.. 

On the way back to KL this trip, we passed by a motor rider.




Don’t this people get tired of holding the handle so high up, all the way down South? I mean, I look at him also I feel my hand tired already. ST said, since I’m born in the year of monkey, this kind of bike would suit me more… !@#?$!

Bought some cute stuffs for my nieces today. Hair scrunchies and key chains. Love them all.





Blog name - carrot head and applemint

2 comments:

  1. I was born in the year of monkey as well but there's no way i'm gonna get that kind of bike :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I would think it's rather tiring to be holding such a high handle all the time and all the way..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails