Wednesday, June 9, 2010

World Cup Hotties...


The list of WC hunks continues............
This 2nd batch of hunks are hot…!!!

And I know, I’ve said it before, that me and Ronaldo C is not “ngam” due to the “winker” issue, where he got his United team mate Rooney sent off in the 2006 quarter final match, but… I will not be swayed by emotion. When I googled for the hottest footballers in 2010, his name appeared first. When I asked hubby who’s hot, his name came up first. Even after I eliminated his name in the first round, it still came up in the second round, and I’m sure, in the third too. Well, if he’s hot, he’s hot, so here goes...

Player no. 6 – Christiano Ronaldo from Portugal


Nice, eh? Want some more...? Here's another one.......







Oooh... pheeeeeeeewiiit.............!!!! Nice bod..

Player no. 7 – Heath Pearce from USA


Player no. 8 – Lukas Podolski from Germany


Here's another one.. 






Wow..... **drool**

Player no. 9 – Iker Casillas from Spain

The killer look..... He look at me like that, and I'll go to heaven..  ;-)


Player no. 10 - Yoann Gourcuff from France


Another one...





Oooh.. la..la.....




Short Note

In view of the world cup season, which is all about football, we shouldn’t forget our own Malaysian great legends who brought us our glory days, people like Santokh Singh, Datuk Soh Chin Aun, Hassan Sani, James Wong, Shukor Salleh, the late Mokhtar Dahari & R Arumugam..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails