Saturday, December 17, 2011

Five down, 5 more to go!


Picture taken from here


Completed my fifth module (Strategic Management) today, wooohooo....!!!!

Hey, since it's almost coming to end 2011, let's take a look at my accomplishment thus far for my MBA study. 

It's hard to believe that I am now already half way through, when a year ago, I was still agonizing whether I dare take on the ultimate challenge. And the best part is that, I’ve passed my Corporate Finance Management….!!! I’m still high in delight… :-D

My 2011 achievement

No
Modules
Status
1
Organizational Behavior J  
ü 
2
Management Information Systems  J
ü
3
Corporate Financial Management  J 
ü
4
Organization Development and Change J 
ü
5
Strategic Management J 
ü
6
Operations Management  :-o
Starting in early January
7
International Business Management

8
Marketing

9
Strategic Marketing (Specialization)

10
International Marketing (Specialization)


11
Research Project Paper





There has been a change in my specialization path.  I will be going into Marketing instead of  ITM (Information Technology Management). That’s because, so far, I am the only person signed up for this path, so it’s a no go, unless I wish to do self study. Knowing how indiscipline I am, I suppose it's not that advisable. L

And remember I kept saying that I need a break, I need a break, coz I feel my gas running low? Well, the break is here........!!! College will be closed for one week, that means no classes for two Saturdays..!! Yaabaa daabaa dooooo...!!! Time to let go...










And there will be another week of closure during CNY.




Ariba ariba, andale andale...!!!


--moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails