Friday, January 7, 2011

Confession







3 weeks ago, I was spending time with my friend May in a shopping complex, when we came across this outlet that sells genuine expensive bags. It was on a mega sale and I’ve been eyeing one of the bags like for ages. 


Imagine my expression when I saw the big SALE sign and the amount of discount they were offering on the bag that I've always wanted.






Of course, I kept my cool even after having checked the goods, the prices and discount offered, etc, etc. I decided to sleep it through, to see if I’m still as crazy over it as before, you know, taking the advise of the experts. But my life in the following 2 weeks after that was as below.




                                             While bathing...



                                           While sleeping...




                              And while doing something... anything...


In the end, cannot tahan…






Finally got the bag, at 60% discount....!!!






It's a Kipling....!!!






What...?!?! You think I was talking about LV or Coach bags aar...? Sorry, those are not really my cup of tea. If it's given to me for free, I might consider laa, he..he..


ST took one look at the bag and said it looks like a normal school bag.. +___+


But I like... :)))



--moon


Blog name - carrot head and applemint

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails