Thursday, February 2, 2012

What I feel like doing right now




I do remember saying that Operations Management is not exactly one of my favorite subject, didn't I?


Thursday night is probably the worse night to be in, coz it's the night where you still have time to pore over whatever notes and books which you haven't already covered (last minute panic preparation laa normally) and it's still too far away to say that you've done all that needs to be done (which is normally reserved for Friday night).


Yet the more I turn over the pages of those notes and books, the more I feel like this...




Picture taken from here




Heading nowhere, you know what I mean...? I haven't the faintest idea what it is that I'm preparing for.


The last time I felt like this was when I was preparing for my Organizational Development & Change exam.


At this point in time, of all things, I feel like I wanna go and do the laundry, pick a fight with my furball or my neighbor, vacuum the entire house, mop the floor and wash all the toilets. Anything which could make me feel that I've accomplished something worthwhile instead of sitting here wondering what is it that I've not done, when I do not even know what I need to do.


It's an awful feeling...




--moon


Blog name - carrot head and applemint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails