Monday, February 13, 2012

The struggle





I do not think Operations Management is a tough subject. In fact, I think I've enjoyed reading the text book and the references, whichever that I could relate to and digest. However, when it comes to the assignment part, I do seem to be having problem approaching it.

Having problem approaching the question is one thing, there seem to be a strong tide which I feel I am going against, though I am not sure what it is. Needless to say, figuring it out is the frustrating part, and the approaching deadline is not helping either.

So, if anyone of you were to be unfortunate enough to ask me, at this juncture, how am I doing with my Ops Mgmt, you'll be getting this look from me...





Well, just be thankful that you're not getting this from me instead.







So...., it's best to stay away. Better still, stay far far away.. Yeah, far far, heard that...?

Am trying to continue to motivate myself here, ok, without actually biting anyone.

Motivation Quotes                                       My 2 cents worth

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Haaakkk...!?!?! You mean, I still have to go on and cannot surrender yet aar...?!?!
The important thing about a problem is not its solution, but the strength we gain in finding the solution - Author Unknown

Aiyoooooh...! So confusing! Sounds like operations to me.. :S
Our strength grows out of our weaknesses - Ralph Waldo Emerson

That sounds cool. This, I can comprehend & certainly good at.. :P



--moon

Blog name - carrot head and applemint

You might like this :
1) NOT the end of the story
2) What's up, Doc?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails