Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My check list





My personal checklist. 


With me kind of like going back to "school", this seems to be my life now. It's gonna be eat, sleep and play assignments & exams.. :-S




þ        Organizational Behavior


                           Yippiee.....!!!



o            Management Information Systems


             Class starting this Saturday



o         Marketing




o         Organizational Development &        Change




o         Operations Management




o         International Business Management




o         Corporate Financial Management




o         Strategic Management




o         Internet Marketing 
            (fully assignment base)


              Eeermmm.... I think I like laa...



o         E-Commerce
            (fully assignment base)


                       I think I like laa...





o         Research Project of 8,000 words








Let's hope that I pass my OB exam, if not, then hv to un-check it and go for exam again.... f!@#$%¥β₳!!..

--moon


Blog name - carrot head and applemint


You might like this :
1) Five facts about me
2) Are you a positive or negative person?
3) Five down, 5 more to go!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like quite the workload! Hope you did well on the exam and all the best for the rest of your courses!
    Thanks for dropping by NOH

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails