Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dis-connecting for a day






I’ve submitted my 2 assignments this morning, woooohooooo…!!!

However, unexpected delay in projects, multiple + urgent deadlines at work, as well as assignment deadlines at college lately has kind of like taken a toll on my health and ST's too. Work demand and weeks of pre-scheduled commitment & appointments at this point, doesn't permit us to take a short vacation for the time being, though we know that's the best thing to do. 


Was feeling the pressure and I’ve decided to take time off by dis-connecting……. for a day. If I can… :-D







  
If you feel the same way too, but cannot afford to dis-connect, you might want to try this short break method – 6 seconds to relax.

Be back in a jiffy..!

--moon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails