Monday, October 1, 2012

Bidding farewell to a love hate relationship


Picture taken from here


Now that my MBA course is close to being over (no more classes, exams or assignments), I just need to work on my Research Project (which I haven't started yet), I'm kind of like, starting to miss it... 


....


....


....



Picture taken from here


It's crazy I know..!!!




Picture taken from here




After being put on a tight schedule for 1 1/2 year, rushing, reading, cracking my head and all that, not to mention all my nightmares fretting over them, it is not easy to just let go as I thought it would.




Picture taken from here



Yes, yes, I know...

The conflicting emotions started even when I was struggling to complete my last two assignments on the last week, while eagerly counting the minute when I can pack up my books and put them away for a while. 

Despite all those whining, grinding and late nights, I must admit that I actually enjoyed the learning part. Truly enjoyed it!

But..... don't worry, there is no way I'm gonna get back to studying again. This will be my final stop, and I will be alighting at this stop, thank you!




Picture taken from here




Oh well, now with that over, I am going to take a few weeks off, before I start on my research paper.


Why am I still up at mid-night? Yeah, that's the problem, can't seem to sleep early nowadays.. +__+



--moon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails