Saturday, March 17, 2012

Seven down, 3 more to go!





Sat for my exam for the seventh module (International Business Management) today, wheeeeeeeee......!!!


Discussed and negotiated with my principal last week, and it seems that I will indeed get a break after my IBM paper. 






Picture taken from here


In order to accommodate my extremely tight schedule in April & May, I have been given a choice to switch module.



Instead of Marketing, my next module (Intercultural Management) will begin on 12 May, 2012. One and a half month of rest...








Picture taken from here






Happiness for this few days laa... Still need to work and rush on my two IBM assignments, ok, due in 2 weeks time.




--moon


Blog name - carrot head and applemint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails